So it never fails that I'm never able to sleep in on the weekends. So here I am, up with a million different thoughts:
-Katelyn isn't even born yet, and I've already started thinking about and scheming ideas in my head for her first bday party....is that bad? (I'm officially obsessed with birthday parties)
-I'm working on becoming a domesticated diva....(minus the cooking part)....I'm really getting into decorating, home improvement (even though we don't own our house yet), scrapbooking, and organizing.....now I just need the money to put all my ideas in motion....or the time to scavenger hunt for good bargains and turn them into great finds!
-I need to have a garage sale BIGTIME.
-Better Homes and Gardens is my new fav magazine by the way!
-I am seriously going crazy thinking about scrapbooking Katelyn's life away.
-I would so move to Austin if we could stand to be away from our family and friends.....plus there's no way we are going to raise Katelyn away from her family.
- I have really been craving pancakes lately!
-My dog just ate a baby possum or rat or something outside....there is no way he is getting his morning kisses from me now! And good thing he has his rabies shots!
-I am ready to just plop down into a pool for the next 3 months....I got a new maternity bathing suit and I am ready to put it to use!!
-Anyone have a pool I can come lounge around by for the next 3 months? :)
-The next 8 weeks cannot go by fast enough...workwise.....
-I am ridiculously in nesting mode and I want everything in order for Katelyn now!! That's all I can think about!
-When I found out I was pregnant, I started writing a journal for Katelyn....it's bee fun adding to it throughout this pregnancy and telling her all about our experiences.....I'm so keeping it up until she's 18 and giving it to her at her graduation.
-In case you couldn't already tell, most of these random thoughts have to do with my babygirl to be.....I know, I'm a bit obsessed! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment